Instructor training for those who love fitness and exercise
This burlesque inspired fitness class combines cardio and resistance for an all over body and fitness workout. Suitable for ALL fitness levels, set to great music, with fabulous showgirl elements, it's a fun workout that gets RESULTS!
- BE UNIQUE - Offer something new and exciting in your area, suitable for all shapes, sizes and fitness levels
- BE RESPECTED IN THE INDUSTRY - Gain 10 REP’s CPD points for your Burlexercise Instructor training and assessment
- FREE CHOREOGRAPHY & MUSIC – IT'S ALL DONE FOR YOU! - Receive NEW choreography and playlists every 10 weeks to keep your classes fresh and keep people coming back for more!
- LEARN FROM THE PROFESSIONALS - Teach the Burlesque inspired toning exercises and workout created by working, professional Burlesque performers, with fitness backgrounds
- FREE MARKETING - Receive images, logos, online media and posters to advertise your classes
- SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE - Have your classes and events featured on all our social media and our website, to spread the word about YOUR classes!
- DISCOUNT ON POLAR HR MONITORS - You can enjoy the Burlexercise Instructor discount on all Polar UK equipment. Monitor you and your members’ fitness and show them just how well Burlexercise works!
Teach Burlexercise in your
Teach The Ultimate Showgirl Workout with our REPS accredited instructor course for only £199 !
What do I need to become an instructor?
You will automatically be welcomed onto the course if you have the following:
* You must be over 18 years old
* You must have one of the following pre-requisites:
1. Level 2 ETM
2. Level 2 Gym Instructor with a dance background
3. A professional dance qualification e.g. Diploma/Degree/Teaching Qualification
4. You must have a fun, friendly personality!
If you do not have the above qualifications but do have other dance/fitness experience or qualifications, we will review these on an individual basis. Email us to see if you qualify.
Once you’ve passed the course you’ll be a certified Burlexercise instructor and can start running your own Burlexercise classes in a hall/gym/dance studio near you, using the Burlexercise trademark.
Is there a License Fee & what is it for?
There is a low licence fee of just £18 per month, or £176 per year (saving £22!), for this you get the following:
* New Playlist every 10 weeks (CD, MP3 & iPod)
* New Choreography every 10 weeks (Video & note format, so easy to follow)
* Customised Marketing materials
* Marketing and Social Media Support (Both Burlexercise & external websites)
* Discount on PolarUK Heart Rate Monitors & Equipment
* Discount on instructor Membership with the EMDP
* Discount on Burlexercise Merchandise
* Ongoing rights to use the Burlexercise brand name
BOOK WITH A FRIEND
Book with a friend and save £20 each... (not included with sale prices)
By clicking 'Book Now' or 'Book with Friend' you agree to Burlexercise LTD's Terms & Conditions